1961 Chrysler 300 Convertible, HO 1/87 scale, Oxford Diecast #87C61002, with clear display case and plaque, car size approx. 2.5″ long, nicely detailed, die-cast metal, hand painted, chrome colored bumpers, grill and wheels removable from the display case and plaque for displaying alone, official licensed model, see complete details below.
Note Below for Combined Shipping.
• NEW unopened in a collectors display window box
• Chrysler 300 Closed Convertible – official licensed model
• Oxford Diecast: Model #87C61002
• Scale/Gauge: 1/87 – HO
• Hand painted vehicle
• Hand painted red tail/stop lights
• Pad printing, no decals
• Comes with a clear acrylic display case mounted on a display plaque
• Removable from the plaque to display alone
• Color: Black
• Chrome colored bumpers, grill and wheels
• Vehicle size: Approx. 2.5″ long
• Rolling wheels
• Clear plastic windshield and rear window
• Die-Cast metal with plastic parts
• Nicely detailed, premium paint and materials
Most of the models and accessories we sell are not for children to use as toys, they are highly detailed collectibles with small parts that may be fragile.