Peterbilt Model 379 with 63″ mid-roof sleeper with walking floor trailer, Candy Turquoise, working show truck, #34 PYSKATY BROS. TRUCKING, First Gear Big Rigs Series, 2nd in Series, 69-0800, approx. size: 15.25″L x 1.75″W x 2.50″H, limited edition, see complete details below.
You may recognize Maya Pyskaty from season five of “Ice Road Truckers” that aired on the History Channel in 2011, but she’s grown up in the trucking industry since she was eight working with her father. Her family owns a mulch business in Sussex County, NJ, manufacturing and hauling mulch.
Maya’s #34 is a 1997 Peterbilt 379 with a 63″ mid-roof sleeper with walking floor trailer. Her and her family restored the truck. It is gorgeous with its candy turquoise cab and metallic purple chassis. The truck has won several awards at truck shows including 3rd place at the PKY Truck Beauty Championship at the 2019 Mid-American Truck Show where First Gear discovered it.
We are thrilled to offer #34 as a replica to fans and collectors in the trucking industry.
• Peterbilt Model 379 with 63″ mid-roof sleeper with walking floor trailer
• Working show truck
• Limited Edition
• Diecast metal construction
• Authentic Peterbilt Model 379 design
• Opening hood with authentic engine detail
• Poseable front wheels
• Detailed cab interior
• Pivoting fifth-wheel
• Detailed undercarriage
• Working trailer landing gear
• Includes certificate of authenticity
• Includes custom Big Rigs Series packaging
• Size: approx: 15.25″L x 1.75″W x 2.50″H
• Recommended for ages 14+ collectors / modelers
Most of the models and accessories we sell are not for children to use as toys, they are highly detailed collectibles with small parts that may be fragile.